Saturday, July 11, 2009

Special Day/Happy Day

early morning i woke up 5am,(so early??)yup! coz i need dress up and make up around 1 hour u know la girls ma,hahaha!then went to Jln Petaling ate WAN TAN MEE as break1st,then 7am went to church while waiting all guest&of course my 2 great friends that wedding today Corn&Teri,haha!very happy today,pic all at Nelson(My Bro)camera,will upload soon if i get it from him,10am start the wedding,so sweet of this 2 new couple,then 12pm ciao for makan,haha!me was very hungry,haha!then makan separuh we went out the bride wanna throw the flower to all single girls of us,but me are the 1 get it,hahaha!all was like''con next year marry!!!''all make a annoucement,Tina i hate u make annoucenment to all around,hehe!no worry i won't marry next year yet,will get luck only,haha!sorry michelle i know u angry me,haha!will upload the nice couple pic and cool pic soon,wait wait sabar ya!! lastly wish Congratulations to new couple(My Good Friends) Corn&Teri wohoo!!!!Fast bron baby!!hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment