Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mood Everyday



What is my mood kinda now???stress?angry?sad?happy? All also have. Stress in work,angry with someone that not respect me,sad because of leaving my dear friends at PADINI HOLDINGS,happy because of i get freedom,but not always,but i really really miss some 1,that always make me happy,make fun,distube me,play etc with me,haha not boyfriend.is my dearest 3 nieces at UK now,they already move to UK with their family,means my 3rd sis and her family,i really miss them always!so much!without my 3 neices is like lost somethings in my life,but anyway we still contact each other,when i heared their voice,i will happy,cry...hehe!at lease they happy at there then i no need to worry them,coz when they school at JB here,i very worry that they will get bully by someone,althought they all is leader of their class,top 10 always,but i still worry,now they already at UK,oh no!their inglish sure geng from me,aiya can't fight with them,last time always fight with them,remember what you all promise me,when school holidays come back ya!i waiting you all always!

No comments:

Post a Comment