Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Padini Warehouse Sales+Notes

What am i kinda do now???boring?nope!!!!can't wait on this coming saturday out again with my dearest Ee Teng,haha!i had call Chester&Harvard too,but dunno they wanna come anot,1 busy go gym 1 busy paper work everydays,haiz poor thing...should take care of self my dear!now wheather turn bad liao alot people sick everyday,like now Sydney,Bobo also sick jor, hope they get well soon!


Padini warehouse sales getting near and i am not sure that can go anot coz Sharon was fecthing me go,she also dunno wanna go anot,haha!i ok de,althought that alot people call me go like woon,lionel,grace etc..i really miss you all so much!the price show is very cheap price as low RM5,waaaaa!!!must go go go go!hehe!is located at Padini Hq there.


Then busy about my work,getting freak liao,hahaha!

*Bible =)*

*Notes*

*Bible+Notes*waaaaaa ='( *

No comments:

Post a Comment