Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Cried NightT_T


Went to church yesterday,was saw michelle&sharon at there was talking each other,so i was like dont distube them,then when i hear that is oh no!is michelle was helping her's student doing school homework,sharon was like very angry,say is cannot do for them because is their responsiblity,i was like er...ya is true,michelle should not leh,but michelle said it because scare that children's parents scold her,so what??scold back,i know is cannot why not talk to the pricipal and call the princial try to talk with the parents,mich told me before that school parents is all very love their children,so what?ya we know that,but love&care sholud not like that,even the school principal also don't care their own students,i was like??what kind of this principal???should be fired!!!!haha!ya i am that bad girl,haha!then everybody saw me like said 'Con,u change already wor,already change so slience,'i was er...'ya'.... 'what happent???can share with us?'i said 'ya but let me cool down frist,' then after service had a short talk with uncle sam,is about job,while everybody know i already resign again the new job,why????because is very tension, and me don't like the eviroment,ther stupid boos like to smoke inside the office,hey guys!you say it where got this kind of boss??Then when uncle sam talk to me,imy tears start wanna out already,i don'yt know why,maybe i think like they scold me,ya i know that uncle sam don't like me resgin the job before get new job,but sorry i cant get it already,i cannot tahan anymore,you know why??when i everyday went there i always headace..When he talk to me i was said to myself don't cry dont't cry...but at last i cried,i don't wanna to cry out,but the tears out in suddenly,like sclded by someone,but i know that uncle sam not scold me i know...Then he hug me was said this saturday he wanna talk to me,coz he looked me like had alot things look sad&slience,ya correct i very very alot things wanna talk out,but i don't know who i wanna talk,i feel like i am very lonely,no body was helping me.when out from the room uncle sam was called me again said 'don't worry!talk to you again in this saturday,uncle sam love you' ya i love you too,me also treat you as my father.Then michelle,regina&sharon saw me i cried,they hug me tight and comfort...then i think of my favourite pop star MICHEAL JACKSON(You are not alone)i think of it een is my favourite song..at last here i wanna Thanks to Uncle Sam,Regina,Michelle &Sharon!Thanks all of you, I LOVE you all always and always!!

*By Con Doreamon Yee*

No comments:

Post a Comment