Friday, August 6, 2010

no topic

sometimes think that am i your daughter?
do both of u is my mum&dad?
or did both of u know during in hospital both of u took wrong baby?
dun dare to return it?
i am very suffer in this family,am i trying to talk nicely with both of u expec my mum,
but she keeping nag nag me,
yes i went out with friends yesterday,had reach home late,
if i have some accident or any happen include DIE in road,
u all know what she said to me?
padan muka for it!!!!
means that she dun care of my life even dead!what i am think like i am wishing i can work fast in hotel,
she said me wont be work long,around 1 month will resign!
what i wish that she make spoil of it and said i cannot get thru,
why?why i have this kind of mum??not support their kid to be sucess is call kid to do fail it?
i went out with my friend she hate it,said always out till midnite then back,
yes i know for ladies is dangerous,but she?back on 3am and drove out alone in midnite this call not dangerous??
sometimes i wanna have talk to her,but she keeping scold me useless,i am sad u know?u are hurt me! if friends told me i dun care! u as my mum why u said this to me?even said i do whateva things also wont be sucessful will fail in 1 month or week?
Brother need what she gave,even computer upraged,computer,psp etc.
my laptop,my thumb drive,psp,handbag,flight ticket,new cloths all is my own money,did u sponser me before?
why u like to tell everyones that i am going to do what?PLEASE!! not confirm not tell it!
at other place u treat me like super good,at home u are diffrent!i am scare!
i am type all this is word from my heart and my heart keeping drop and drop non stop of it.saw the red thing?
i scratch myself using my own long finger nail.
i had this habit,if really sad n hurt will scratch it.
if u all know me well u will know it,
althrough friends,cousins said not to do,
but i cannot =(

No comments:

Post a Comment