Monday, March 29, 2010

started miss everythings

well everybody know i had leave,i started miss all things,
that have 21st floors building,
the lift,the buttons of lift,
my partner always take lift together in a morning,
the lrt station(bangsa),
old town(always breakfast at there)
my ID card(still remember my ID card cannot scan thru the thing i need wait outside)=_=
the staircase,
the office,my table,my phone,my pillow at my chair,my partner beside me (vicky),
meeting room,
my boss, colleugues...
collegues like to make me smile,happy all days,i am not menyesal that know u all,and thanks to u all made farewell to me,thanks the presents,i like it=)
and of course him too
is him steve!!!i know u like me much,but i just wanna be friend better,i like u too=)
thanks to u that every moment had surprise on my table,still remember had 1 day i need done my work till late,u worry me then u stay with me too thanks to u=)
but how i know that maybe too tired i had sleep there and u are the one let me sleep and help me done all things,i feel very very thanks to u...
on my last day,i had cried and hug them..i feel warm that i hug them,i hug steve too,yup although whole department know he like me,i had kissed him...(based everybody called it) and yup steve fecth me back home...i very very miss everythings,expec is him la,haha!
i wish u all success in eveybody's goal,good luck and don't miss me...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment