Saturday, March 27, 2010

cried month???

hi all!!!! this few days abit busy..
but now
i am FREE!!!!!

although i already leave,but i still miss it=(
sorry guys i s me that make u all terkejut,i had send all email to u all=)
i am sorry that i can't meet u all thoose din meet up,
when i hug my collegues i feel that.... i very sad=( i had cried when i hug them.
i love u all so much!!!!!
seriously love love u all!!!although i am leaving but my heart still there,
yup mr.chwa was called me,he had asked me change to menara,but i told him i need some rest and think it,i will tell him,hope i can make u all happy that i join back....


1of my friend name othman was passed away=(
i get this news when i was in course,
i had prepare,coz his sickness was terrible at hospital,
why?why?why????
during march just is my cried day???
alot people know i cried until my eyes wow...bengkak already...

OTHMAN i am miss u very very much!but since u already passed away,i wont forget what u said to me...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment