Wednesday, February 17, 2010

feel wanna out from this home

I am thinking this question everyday every night,even i am working,studying,or do whateva i am doing,i was thinking this question;
  1. Should i leave this home and rent house/room at outside??
  2. Should i leave this home and leave this job move to JB stay with my relative??
why i am think this questions?


i am sad person in everydays,although alot peoples said i am happy go lucky person,but i think i am not that person because i am not happy when staying with my family,i don't like to see my grandparents(i am bad)i don't like to out with my grandparents!i mean my mother's side geh parents!


i am always think why my father's side all relative treat me so good,why here like i don't know how to say,that's why always chinese new year or on leave holidays time 1st i think is sepnd my time to my JB relative,why my ah gong ah ma was past away so early??i believe,if they still here they will love me much!


when i go work or back from work,i am always at infront of this sign board.

work?home???

  • work i can earn money.

  • home is actually is a peaceful home,but i don't get any peaceful when i am in home,why?coz everyday was can heared quarrels in my house....

Dad=i am correct i din do anythings wrong!!!!

Mum=i am correct you are wrong!!!!


this 2 dialog always listen it by them,me cannot do anythings,work for me is tiring,so i hope that i can stay at home for how many hours let me rest,sleep and 2nd day i am prepare for wroking,but sad is i am not get this at all.


Sometimes i feel like i am not their daughter,i am a lebih in this CHIN family,because parents always helping my brother,what he done all is correct,even he playing whole day computer game also correct,once i received from teacher's call that said my brother at school was not listening what teacher teaching,sleeping in class,when i told my parents,they din't take any action,they also din't listen what i am going to tell them.i am feel unfair that why parents treat him so freaking good?din not do any house work whole day sitting at there playing computer games.everyday i reach home from work or anywhere,sure will get ngang by my MUM!did i do anythings wrong?sometimes i am thinking i don't wanna back home.why MUM always ngang me not to my brother?why some of family are peaceful?why i am not get it?



when she at outside was do very good to her's family,at home?NO WAY!!!why wanna do this at outside and let people know you are good?is so 'JIA'!!everyday when i am going back home is crying back to it!that's why i am always hang out with friends.at lease i get some happiness with them.i am type this with my tears drop now!i don't feel wanna answer anybody call and sms!sorry for all was incoming call and sms today!i need alone!


p/s:why i am thinking this 2 questions?

answer is because i feel wanna leave this scary/unfair home!

No comments:

Post a Comment