Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Always be positive.

It's been a while, my life was negative for the past year and now I learnt when we think positively no matter how bad is the thing we will go thru it.



Sometimes I didn't care what people think when I'm talking and people advice me not to talk like that in the public and I listen positively even though I'm a bit upset. The person who told me that is because she/he cares about me, she want me to change.



Life is really wonderful if you think positively and be a believer. Nothing is impossible, the thing is wether you want it or not. It doesn't matter how you do it, the thinking is the matter.



I used to think negatively when people advice me, I will get angry and really piss off. But now I learnt we shouldn't put our negative faith upon us, we need to change it to positive so our life will be wonderful and there will be no difficulties in life.



Sometimes people just can't resist the word I can't in their mind, take away the "t" in I can't! It easy, if you think you can, mean you can. Everything start from 0, with our own effort I believe we can do whatever things we want to achieve in life.Recently, I have been thinking a lot about my life, I should take the first step, positive thinking. With this I would be more clam when doing something.



Many people do not believe in faith, because they doesn't have the believe in them. God is always looking us up there. He knows what we are doing and what we want, If you didn't believe in yourself, how will god help you?



life can be really wonderful people, start thinking positively now, and be a believer and change the I can't to I can. Don't be lazy to change your state of mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment