Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sad Wednesday


ya!today is wednesday,

i had be scolded by someone,

thoose people i always called,

they will knew it,

i seriously very sad,

i cried around 1 hour,

ya i don't know anythings,ya i am slow,ya i am stupid!!!!

but please don't force me,i am learning too,

at lease i had do somethings for you,

i am not just empty document and take salary...

i already hate this kind of people like you,

can you treat me good?don't give me any stress???

i am a human too,got feeling too.

you know what?i always tell myself i must forget all about it,

actually ya i can,but today you too over it...

you even never say sorry with me,you never comfort me.

now already 10.27pm,already after 5 hours,but my mind still thinking,my heart still crying..

is my 1st time cried during at there.

God are watching what we done,please treat staff good before they leave!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment