Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Enjoy Whole Day

=Tuesday ya tuesday,early morning went to Carmen's house then had a breakfast with her's family,waaa breakfast so nice oo,curry mee,cha koey tiao,wan tan mee(all big)i can't finish all so ma share share with carmen,lucky coz too many jor,thanks uncle for the breakfast=)


=then ciao to kai kai lor,saw her when we reach i so happy..but kena ngam also,swt=_='' i miss you so muchie!!!!=)



*I miss You so muchie*See you soon

=we went to red box,morning de time full jor!!!damn!no choice then made appointment on 1pm til 4pm de karaoke lor,went to concept store,bobo i miss you!thanks for help me pass things to harvard ya..

=And yeah i finally brought my heels,i keeping see see see try try try,michelle was say me very cham,coz i wear then she help me see i know got 1 worker beh song d,that is OT de OE,i dun want say name here.i try heels very long,then michelle was say this better then ok lor i took this price are RM69.00 but thanks carmen got her birthday card so get 30% discount and thanks to my cousin for the give voucher(Rm60),got lebih but i brought something else liao..so i no need to pay,hahaha!(evil smile) thanks michelle that help me take stock at store room many times and choose for me..=)

My heels=)

*Side View*

=Then already 1pm ciao to redbox,sing,dance,eat till 4.15pm.very tired..sang alot song.carmen's mum keeping help us took picture..haha!



*our "Mum Mum'*



=After sing k then meet ee teng(big head prawn)shop shop shop take take take pic...very miss you jek~

*Our Favourite*

=Then steamboat at yuen for dinner thanks to Carmen's mum belanja...we at inside around 2 hours,ate very full,we just ate forget took pic,coz too hungry liao,hehe!

enjoy it so much!!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment