Wednesday, June 17, 2009

went to sunway pyramid early morning since i and mei chee already meet up on 9.30am,i was saw leon,sam,then suddenly saw woon came,he was said hi to me,then i answer back,leon was told me woon sure not layan him,then after woon talk to me he go inside cincept store,wa...really it!wa!!mei chee came already,we went to MCD have a great breakfrist,then we was said still early,then we went to TGV buy ticket,(Terminator)suddenly saw Renee also there,went to maybank mei chee need to paid P1 bill,on 11.30am we will go inside TGV wacth movie,wa!is great the movie love it =)
Lunch at pizza hut,then we was at popular from 3pm until 6.30pm,hahaha!the time very fast goes on,coz i was sit there with my I-Pod Touch and my fav book,so enjoyed!6.30pm we go to concept store meet vicky,leon,soon,then ciao to steamboat for dinner!we ate alot!

*this is last time,hahaha!this time eat until forget take it =x*

enjoyed it=D waiting forward our meet again 3o/6/09-2/07/09.....

No comments:

Post a Comment