Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sad!! ='(

i feel like this girl right now~very very sad,went back just littlebit late then already heavy scold by mum,i do wrong????1 of people went to clinic to see doctor,i scare she will drop so i accompany her went there,isn't anything wrong???then back with bus and KTM,bus came late,i reach station KTM also need wait aounrd 1 hour,what should i do?the train and bus is not i drive,can i control???mum just say hungry here and there,me not hungry???went to company scold by PIC then reach home also get scold,i very stress of it now!!!what can i say is mum don't let me take car lience,don't let me drive....so you should pick me up,i also wanna back home early too,i very tired of it,i cried whole day,very sad.....hope i will better soon.thanks for people sms me called me about this things,thanks for 2nd sis,bro.they called me just now...thanks for my dear fiona,she comfort me just now!!LOVE all of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment