Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Fella resign =((

Tadaaa!!!
so big of this time post pic..haha!
this fella already leave Padini holdings berhad=((
sadnya~~
i still remember last time when i join this company,
you teach me alot=)
when i had problem,you will settle for me.
when i short of money you help me pay for it still remember is RM270.
i said when salary out i return you back,you was not accept my return it.
Now i already grow up! i already up to HQ.
but you had resign,nvm coz i am also..hahahahaha!
you very bad lor din't tell me,anywhere good luck for future,
get fast fast marry it,don't wait liao!haha!
YOU ARE THE BEST!! JIA YOU LIONEL SEE!!!!!!

~Lionel See~
we still best friends!!always and always!
we are always together!
from left:Andrew,Me,Kelvin,Jax,YOU♥

No comments:

Post a Comment