Friday, April 23, 2010

Meet Her..=)

shoopping again!!! before fiona reach sunway,i was walk around since i nothing to do,but when i in 1 shop sure brought 1 thing,haha! went to my Padini Concept STORE(y so big?well i know u know)...my ''kampung''ma..haha! but not working.haha!

♥Zhi Ling&Me♥

when fiona reach,ciao to fullhse,that girl ar,very geram lor,she suggest makan kat full house,so i tahan my stomact and reject everybodys call me breakfast at mcd,mana tau dia kata tak mau mkn,i so paiseh lor i eat myself...=_=

after makan watch being human,spore movie(ya my fav)..quite ok la..jack neo product..very touch at last part..=(..

then i told fiona,i wanna take pic at full hse la..she say ok,

took all random pic..

fiona curi curi tangkap gambar i while i deco myself..
~tadaaaaaa~

p/s:bobo said look very nerd in this pic...

♥yumyum♥
♥us♥

~and~

♥again♥

2 comments: