Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy until cry?Sad Until cry???

Nowdays i my eyes will out of alot alot tears.....
guess is sad is cry?happy till cry?
erm...
can say both also got la...
Say happy first la,
hmmm.... like i get alot surprise with my colleagues,
thier very very good=)
of course when makan makan time,
we sat sama sama and start gossip& cakap kosong...
laugh loud loud,like whole office is none of people..
i don't care what religion they are,
Muslim,Chinese,India...bla bla bla bla,
all also my good friends,
coz 1 Malaysia,hahahaha!
Sad is,
got 1 people,can say all was hate her so muchie,
include me,
i don't know why she want so care what are we done?
don't you think we are robot??like what amutha said.
zura and me was think she very very know how to see the people then she will do her best attitude,
i am not mean to say her,but she is too teruk,
none even new people also don't care,
like today i had be scolded by her,
yup,i cried again.i am sad sad sad,
tears drop in suddenly,can see back in CCTV,
i was took tissue and cheer up myself...
(take a breath)
don't care don't care don't care!!!!!
i still remember what my dearest 2nd jie told me,
whateva u done,u are the best already,
whateva u sad,just smile it everythings will goes off.
Cry,
for me is very sensitive,
i will cry out if people scold me,sad,sometimes think back sad things,alot la..
i always say to say myself dont cry dont cry,
but still crying....
i am fail to say myself.
Exam is near,
i am very nervous,
hope everyone will pass,
and
.
.
.
.
.
i hope i am pass&this time is happy until cry...
Gambateh for my all people=)

No comments:

Post a Comment