Thursday, December 3, 2009

Woon Resign!? =(

Woon already left Padini Holdings,
is quite sad sad,='(
i know him around almost 2 years?around that lor.
For me he is a good guy,he care me alot,help me,fecth me go anywhere,treat me eat,etc,
i know alot concept store people was not like him,
but for me he is very good for me,=)
in the office i saw him focus his work and submit to melissa,
he dint scold me before?hmmm..
yes,he scold me before,but that is really i do wrong it=(
he make joke with me,play,fooling around,is not like he is my PIC,
i really like him much,when i had money problem he help me.
although he bully me everydays,make me geram but he still doing his job,

Woon for me is a responsible person,
I and him is like erm..how to say?brother and sister?
just like James always called me ''Woon's Sister'' haha.
really not like scare or anything,and of course i must respect him lor.

To:Woon Chng Feng
thanks for everythings,
and i wish you good luck in future,
also don't nag nag like auntie,
not every body like me can tahan u lor,hahahaha!
Keep in touch ya=)

No comments:

Post a Comment