Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday(2nd April 2009)

yesterday was a great day,is a APRIL FOOL day,hahahaha!!get alot people kena yesterday!!so happy,yesterday prayer meet i was surprise that is auntie betty teach,huh??but she's great yesterday,teach very clear to us,since we was chinese group,but she was mix languange and teach us,david was a transalator,hahahaha!me was sitting with my bestie michelle,haha,all of us was eating sweet while study,so bad,mich already ate alot sweet yesterday,infornt of me the people while pasting the HALLS sweet,oh no!!!kor was sms me,but my hp left inside the car,sorry kor ='( cant sms with you,then later on we went to sri manja there makan makan,kor,emily,me and david was chatting and laughing so loud,hahaha until the thunder was came,hahaha,i was blame kor say wrong words,hehehehe!then near 12am,we was all went back to each home lor,so happy yesterday!!!hehehehe!

*Miss Pui Yee so much!!see ya soon~~

No comments:

Post a Comment