Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Saturday-Wednesday (14/03/2009~18/03/2009)

This few days was not very free,while busy all the days~~went to my home JB!!but happy to saw alot my dear kids,so miss them.... ~At Bus~

while boring also,but not foget my mp3



on my way going very boring inside the bus,so snap some pic~~hehehehe!on the way going JB





~stop at Macap for Lunch~

Then reach~~hahaha!!!at night we went to night market(pasar malam)for walk,manatau?,hujan lebat~oh no!!!later ah bee jie call me for go her house sleep,then i went there was saw her 2 adorable dogs...Love it!!!

2nd morning woke up,saw all kids woke up already,was starting play with them,then had a breakfirst,i always with my dear shu wen 2ghter~haha here some pics~

Close Up~with other (Zhi Ling)3rd day at ling ling jie house~ ~snap me?snap back u shu wen hahaha!~ ~start online while boring~

last snap with her before ciao~
ciao for shopping!!!!hahahaha~~~
thanks for alot my cousins~lingling jie,ching jie,nganga jie,bee jie and her beloved husband nelson that also pick me go here n there,and thanks for bring me go eat here n there,danga bay,shopping,and your house that can let me sleep tight!hahahaha!enjoyed it =) hope that can go there again~miss it!!!tired but reach home is so happy miss all the moments!!!JB i miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment